# of Players: 1, plus a challenger and audience
Equipment Needed: 6 standard (square) saltines and a timepiece with a second hand
Time per Game: 1 minute
Age Group: 12+
A well known and simple challenge that I tried in my college freshman dorm cafeteria.
Try to consume 6 saltines in 1 minute or less without the aid of any beverages (including not being able to dunk the saltines in liquid) during that minute. No remnants of saltines can still be in your mouth after the minute has expired.
It sounds simple at face value, which is why you can often win a small wager if the person accepting the challenge has never tried it before. I think I got through 4 saltines with major remnants of the remaining 2 in my mouth (I tried 2 at a time). Nobody else could even come close to competing the challenge, until a guy named Sasha completed it with relative ease -- I think he may have even downed a 7th saltine in the minute, just for kicks. His method was to consume saltines 1 at a time, balling each in his mouth and then swallowing the ball whole, like a big fat horse pill. Not something I could replicate.
How many were you able to finish?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment